[TUHS] TUHS: munged From header for DKIM

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue Sep 26 16:40:39 AEST 2017

All, I've set up a mirror TUHS list which munges the From: line to keep
mail systems like Gmail happy. I've migrated some of you over to this
new list: those whose subscriptions were disabled due to excessive bounces.
I'm hoping that this will a) fix most of the bounce problems and b) keep
those who don't want address munging happy.

If I've moved you and you want to be put back on the non-munged list,
let me know.

Fingers crossed that this is a good solution,
	Warren