[TUHS] Excessive bouncing ... argh!

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 00:32:56 AEST 2017

Hello!
Not completely. It happened again. When was the last time the mail
list server was updated completely? That is, when a new version needed
to be installed.  This is the first time I've seen anything like this.
One of my other lists, kept choking on e-mail delivered from Yahoo,
and I was forced to move all communications to this address. And it
isn't the one used here.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com