[TUHS] dead bstj unix link on wikipedia

Jonathan Gevaryahu jgevaryahu at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 07:17:48 AEST 2018

That reminds me of the multicharacter constant vs 'byte' index used in speak.c, I didn't realize this was an intended 'feature' for faking tuples (and allowing to index by either the first or second element) in early C, it seemed a bit of a hack to me.
I was hoping there was some elegant way to achieve nearly the same thing in modern C, but I didn't find anything obvious short of string comparisons and an array with a byte and a pointer to a string.