[TUHS] MRS database software ca. 1979

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Fri Apr 20 18:00:41 AEST 2018

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018, arnold at skeeve.com wrote:

> He's still alive and well; at hspencer at utias-sfl.net if anyone needs to
> find him. His zoo.utoronto.ca address is gone for good, though.

So he's still at U Toronto, then?  I met him once, when he was in Sydney
visiting his sister[*], and he was a thoroughly nice chap.

[*]
You knocked on the door, and were asked for a password (which to my
knowledge was never distributed!); I responded with "SunOS-ish (adj):
requiring 32-bit bug numbers" and was granted admittance :-)