[TUHS] Looking for 3B2 SVR3 driver source code

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Fri Apr 27 05:18:13 AEST 2018

Hello all,

I recently wrote a 3B2/400 simulator on the SIMH platform. It emulates the core system board and peripherals quite well, but I am now turning my attention to the emulating the 3B2 IO expansion boards. The first board I've emulated is the PORTS 4-port serial card, which came together fairly easily because I have the full source code for the SVR3 driver.

Other cards, though, are more challenging because I do not have source code for them. I would like to emulate the following two cards:

  * The CTC cartridge tape controller
  * The NI 10base5 Ethernet controller

Of these two, I have partial source code for the CTC driver (ct.c, ct.h, ct_lla.h, ct_deps.h), but I am missing a core file (ct_lla.c) that would greatly help explain what's going on. And I have NO source code at all for the NI driver.

There was a source code package for the NI driver called "nisrc", probably distributed on tape or floppy, but I have never seen it.

If you or anyone you know happens to have these source packages and a way to get at them, could you please let me know? I would be grateful.

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  web at loomcom.com