[TUHS] Sort of off-topic: usefulness of TUHS list and archive?

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Wed Aug 8 18:37:06 AEST 2018

All, sorry that this is tangential to TUHS. I work at TAFE Queensland, which
is a bit like a polytechnic or a U.S college. As a teacher, I have to
demonstrate industry skills. I've listed my administration of the TUHS server
over 25+ years. However, TAFE wants this to be verified by third parties:

	"Where possible the teacher could show that industry endorses his
	website and any if there are any testimonials/comments/reviews
	available on the site, these could also be provided."

So, if you could pop a sentence or two in reply to this e-mail about
the usefulness of the TUHS archive and the mailing list, that would be
really helpful!

Cheers & thanks in advance, Warren