[TUHS] the distinct smell of light machine oil, was Re: TUHS Digest, Vol 33, Issue 7

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Thu Aug 9 16:02:30 AEST 2018

I used to quick start my mower by a spray into the carb. This tells me
that WD40 apart from being an intoxicatingly manly perfume, is
flammable.

I suggest that the static ball of fluff which is any print device with
paper crud, chad, and other ephemeral bits of detritus (including
probably half a tonne of skin flakes) is not the best place to spray
WD40.

Do it outside.

real programmers don't let other programmers smoke around printing devices...

-G