[TUHS] Research UNIX on the AT&T 3B2?

John P. Linderman jpl.jpl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 05:59:09 AEST 2018

We (at the Labs outside of 11127) were definitely forced to use the 3B
series, despite its unbelievable lack of documentation (and floating point,
for the 3B20s). Having to eat your own dog food doesn't make it palatable,
it just prevents you from doing something worthwhile, and dislike those who
prepare the menu. I'd be happy to apologize, if the 3Bs had proved their
worth.