[TUHS] RetroNet???

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Thu Aug 30 04:48:22 AEST 2018

On 08/29/2018 12:36 PM, Larry McVoy wrote:
> So just a thought.  A good curator, looking at you Warren, helps keep
> things sane.  If your fun project takes off, be picky about who you let
> in and what sort of behaviour you will tolerate.  One toxic person can
> chase everyone away.

You make a good point Larry.

I'm sort of planing on putting some technological bollards in place to
make it so that it's harder for a bad apple to spoil the rest of the
barrel.  We've already discussed NetFlow for monitoring.  I'm assuming
that there will be firewalls (at least reverse path filtering) in place
to make it harder for people to spoof things.

Still something worth keeping in mind.

I'm sort of hoping that RetroNet members will sort of self regulate like
ham radio operators have a tendance to do.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die