[TUHS] RetroNet…

Ron Young rly1 at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 30 04:50:53 AEST 2018

Your message dated: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:26:38 -0400
--------

	I'm interested as well...  One thing you may want to consider
	is using the "pound" ssl wrapper (http://www.apsis.ch/pound/) to
	handle the encryption of traffic. I use this on my home-brewed
	webserver that doesn't do ssl itself. Pound is used as a ssl
	wrapper and forwards all public port 443 traffic over to port 80 on
	the internal webserver. It also redirects public port 80 over
	to the public port 443...

	-ron

Ron Young				rly1 at embarqmail.com