[TUHS] RetroNet…

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Aug 30 05:30:48 AEST 2018

Right but for goodness sake, try to make a DH11 work; not a DZ11!!!   Real
DZ11'S were SW pigs and consumed a measurable percentage of a vax,
particularly when running uucico(8) (they are interrupt crazy).   It is one
of the reasons why the Unix community in those days always recommended Able
DH/DMs on Vaxen.

Clem
ᐧ