[TUHS] SunOS code?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Aug 31 05:41:06 AEST 2018

    > From: Clem Cole

    > The problem is finding some at Oracle that would care

Well, I've got a nephew who's been at Oracle for like 20+ years; he can
probably point us at the right person.

    > and finding a proper distribution tape to officially release.

Why do we need that? Can't they say 'any and all versions of SunOS', and that
term ('SunOS') is sufficiently well defined in real-world documents (e.g. Sun
licenses) that that should be 'good enough'.

It sounds like the _actual code_ is reasonably available, we wouldn't need
Oracle to go looking around for it, would we?

	Noel