[TUHS] 2.9bsd with networking on 18-bit possible?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Dec 12 02:26:41 AEST 2018

IIRC is how UNET worked for V7.

FWIW: UNE T was the original product from 3COM and somewhere I have the
package with the Postmark as the 32nd of December - because 3Com had a
requirement to ship by the end of the year to their VCs.   At the last
hours, Greg Shaw and Bruce Borden ran into a problem, so it shipped a day
late [they obviously got their money].

Clem
ᐧ