[TUHS] Archive(s) of old academic papers?

joe mcguckin joe at via.net
Mon Dec 24 07:53:07 AEST 2018

sci-hub.

I recently was looking for a bunch of papers - some as old as 40 years.

sci-hub had them all.

This is fantastic. My old modus operandi of making a list and going to the Stanford Math library to browse, copy or download them using Stanford's electronic subscription to the desired journals no longer
works as:

  1) The math library no longer exists
  2) The trend at Stanford is to house paper books and journals off-site in Livermore somewhere. All the libraries seem to be going paperless, err, bookless...
  3) They only seem to subscribe to a subset of ACM, SIAM, etc. online

Joe McGuckin
ViaNet Communications

joe at via.net
650-207-0372 cell