[TUHS] NFS & Kerberos woes...

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Wed Dec 26 12:01:19 AEST 2018

I'm an NFS guy, learned it a bit at uwisc and then a lot more at Sun.
But Sun didn't do the Kerberos stuff, at least while I was there.

Didn't Kerberos come from MIT?  If so, I bet anything that Ted Ts'o
would know the details.  My guess is it was part of project athena
and I think that overlaps with Ted.  Yo, Ted, Merry Christmas,
what about this Kerberos authentication stuff?  :)

--
---