[TUHS] Deleted lib1 and lib2 in v6, recoverable?

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 10:25:49 AEST 2018

So... I whacked /usr/sys/lib1 and lib2 ‘accidentally’ meaning I logged in as bin changed to /usr/sys and typed rm lib1 and rm lib2 :). Now, I was thinking at the time that I could regenerate them... this seems like a possibility, but I can’t seem to get them back.

sh run as bin doesn’t do it.

So, what magic incantation is required to rebuild them.

What motivated the exploration was a desire to modify main.c and see those changes manifest.

Help.

Thanks,

Will

Sent from my iPhone