[TUHS] Odd behaviour on V6 startup, etc

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 23:10:29 AEST 2018

This sounds Great, Noel.

​

> As I mentioned recently, Dave Bridgham and I are doing an RK11 emulator
> (and
> soon an RP11, which just will take editing the Verilog a tiny bit) using an
> SD card for storage, for heritage computer collectors who want to run their
> PDP-11's but don't want to risk a head crash (since replacement heads are
> now
> un-obtainium) - and also for people who have an -11, but no mass storage.

​I am very interested in your work exactly for the reasons you explain in
your email message. The only difference is that my PDP-11 is one 23/PLUS.
There are some differences between this one and the PDP-11/23 and perhaps
your emulator woudln't work in this PDP-11 model.

I will test the working state of my PDP. If all is fine perhaps I could
help doing with some tests on it.​

​
​
Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations
​
--
*Sergio Pedraja*
--