[TUHS] Happy birthday, Ken Thompson!

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 07:35:57 AEST 2018

Not a day goes by when I am not soooo thankful that I don’t have to live in a windows world. Unix and C have both had a huge impact on my career and computing life and I am grateful for their creation and legacy. Thankfully, Ken couldn’t afford a nicer computer and was forced to get creative with what he had to hand. Thanks Ken!

Will

Sent from my iPhone