[TUHS] lisp challenge

Donald ODona mutiny.mutiny at india.com
Sat Feb 17 08:53:49 AEST 2018

I definitely agree with your words. Furthermore I point to the fact
that lisp  is totally different to any other language, the archaic
algol, cobol and fortran languages included. Therefore one makes
automatically mistakes after longer periods of intensive
lisp coding and vice versa, despite the fact that the lisp approach
basically is very simple, not to say oversimplified. Anyhow there
aren't many lispers anymore. In business lisp plays no role at all.
Its a pet of so backward oriented academicians.