[TUHS] EOF on pipes?

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Tue Feb 27 03:19:17 AEST 2018

What?!?!  I put networking in some version of SCO, it most certainly
did have pipes.  Maybe they were faked in the shell but I tend to think
I would have noticed that, I did all sorts of pipelines on that project.

So are you _sure_ the kernel doesn't implement pipes?  SCO would have
to have taken them out, v7 has usr/sys/sys/pipe.c

--
---