[TUHS] 2018: eighteen months to the Unix 50th anniversary

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Jan 10 04:09:37 AEST 2018

I'm working on a long-term project to reverse engineer the sources to Venix
on my Rainbow based off the now-publicly available v7 sources and recently
re-surfaced disks... I suspect that the compiler is not going to happen...
But lots of the rest of it might...  Will make an interesting
presentation...