[TUHS] Happy birthday, Donald Knuth!

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed Jan 10 07:31:17 AEST 2018

Computer pioneer Donald Knuth was born on this day in 1938; amongst other
things he gave us the TeX typesetting language, and he's still working on
"The Art Of Computer Programming" fascicles (I only got as far as the
first two volumes).

I really must have a look at his new MMIX, too; I love learning new
programming languages (I've used about 50 the last time I looked, and I'm
happy to post a list for my coterie of disbelievers).