[TUHS] Subject: Re: KernelSizesA self-imposed limit of 16K held in v1, and was quite fullyutilized.Subject:Re: Kernel Sizes

Steve Johnson scj at yaccman.com
Mon Jan 22 06:48:15 AEST 2018

I seem to remember that at some point early on, we spent some of our
capital budget on buying another 16K bytes for the PDP-11.  As I
recall, the deal was that the OS got 8K and users got 8K.  I also
recall that that purchase was 20% of our capital budget for the
year...

Doug, did I remember this correctly?

Steve