[TUHS] ATT Hardware

John P. Linderman jpl.jpl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:55:11 AEST 2018

So prohibiting someone from pushing a button differed in what way from
allowing them to pull a plug? I can understand there may have been some
difference in state when/if the machine was rebooted. If I just wanted the
machine to cease sucking power, what's the difference? I never wanted that
box to exist, or come back to life, in whatever color.