[TUHS] ANTS (was: In memory of: J. Presper Eckert)

Paul Ruizendaal pnr at planet.nl
Mon Jun 4 20:18:25 AEST 2018

ANTS was written by Gary Grossman and the experience with ANTS and ANTS 2 was the direct inspiration for NCP Unix (which was probably what Mike installed):
http://chiselapp.com/user/pnr/repository/TUHS_wiki/wiki?name=ncpunix

The source for NCP Unix is available on the Unix Tree webpage:
https://minnie.tuhs.org//cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=SRI-NOSC