[TUHS] Request: Unix Photos, scanned ephemera, anecdotes, stories, interviews

Andy Kosela akosela at andykosela.com
Sat Jun 23 21:22:45 AEST 2018

What about starting the TUHS channel on YouTube collecting pieces of UNIX
history in video format?  Personally I really enjoy watching video
presentations about UNIX and other computer technologies of the past.  It
gives you a more deeper insight into this forgotten and ancient world we
all know and miss.  Those videos are truly acting as time capsules.

Perhaps one of my favorite is this one, taken from the AT&T Archives:

  https://youtu.be/tc4ROCJYbm0

--Andy