[TUHS] new paper comparing Unix kernel designs

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Fri Mar 2 10:10:23 AEST 2018

>> And US$33.00 for non-IEEE members;

Yes, that can be a problem for journal publications.

However, throughout the developed world, many academic, city, county,
and regional libraries offer their clients Interlibrary Loan service
that might be zero cost to you.  I use that service many times a year,
and I even once got a loaned hardcopy book that came to Utah from a
library in Scotland (and was later safely returned to Scotland).