[TUHS] Happy birthday, symbolics.com!

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Fri Mar 16 22:00:21 AEST 2018

I think it is maybe NAVTEX or some ancestor of that.  Somewhere there are still warnings that the shipping forecast via the internet is not to be relied on: the one transmitted by NAVTEX or equivalent is (as well as, perhaps, the voice one on LW), and that version always gets out (well, if it doesn't it's because the Met Office is a radioactive hole in the ground).

--tim