[TUHS] comments ( was daemons exorcised )

Ron Natalie ron at ronnatalie.com
Thu Mar 22 06:51:28 AEST 2018

Having been a supervisor of a large software package of which there were programmers of all skill levels I would periodically review the software.
Every once and a while I would note something that needed to be fixed by putting the comment "BOGUS" on that region.      Depending on out bad it was, the number of Os in BOGUS would increase.
My second-in-command realized this one section needed to be rewritten when it was marked BOOOOOOOOOOOOGUS.