[TUHS] Comments in early Unix systems

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:22:00 AEST 2018

so if you had an 11/45 with dual RKO5s back in the day with their massive
storage capacity, then you had source and your system with source and docs
could run out of L2 cache in a modern cheapo IOT board.

Now wouldn't that be a hoot. But how would we simulate pulling the RK05
cartridge out of the drive?