[TUHS] Old Usenet newsreader source code?

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed May 9 05:48:46 AEST 2018

On 05/08/2018 01:26 PM, Ron Natalie wrote:
> I know what killed it, the lack of any real moderation (the moderation
> system was really the honor system).

Are you referring to 3rd party cancel messages and the likes?

I'd swear that I'm subscribed to some moderated newsgroups where posted
articles pass through moderators (algorithm) before being posted to the
newsgroup.  —  I've not looked at the technology under the hood.

The various mozilla.* newsgroups immediately come to mind.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die