[TUHS] Who used *ROFF?

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Sat May 12 14:30:13 AEST 2018

On 05/11/2018 08:00 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
> Of the dozen or so reporters working there, at least three or four wrote
> their own troff macro packages, along with an assortment of awk scripts
> to help catch errors in the transcript source documents.

I'll believe it.

My step mother is a court reporter and she's told me many stories about
how she and her colleagues have created custom dictionaries, processing
macros (in their proprietary software), and a lot of other things that
most computer users simply don't do any more.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die