[TUHS] Who used *ROFF?

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat May 12 21:38:47 AEST 2018

Right and it was ASR37 (paper) if I’m not mistaken.  Which were upper and lower case.   I also believe that is why that’s the default terminal that original roff and nroff assumes it has.

This is before glass tty’s where popular

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.