[TUHS] PWB - what is the history?

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Wed May 16 00:59:38 AEST 2018

So what's the back story with PWB?  It seems like sort of a back water
but as I recall, they had some interesting stuff.  I feel like there
was a "learn" command and another one that tried to tell you about
common grammer (english, not yacc) problems in your prose.  So far
as I know, those didn't make it into the mainstream, or if they did,
they were weak reimplementations that didn't work as well as the
originals.

--
---