[TUHS] Control-T (was top)

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed May 30 11:05:32 AEST 2018

On Tue, 29 May 2018, Noel Chiappa wrote:

> I found this one:
>
>  https://minnie.tuhs.org//cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=AUSAM/sys/dmr/dz.c
>
> which seems to be the one you're rhinking of, or close to it.

Not sure; I'm positive that there were two drivers: the one above, and,
aha!  One called dz.c-elec, which was the one that I meant.

Ah yes:

/*
  *	DZ-11 driver
  *	------------
  *
  *	OPTIMIZED dz driver to handle multiple dzs as efficiently
  *	as possible.  The efficiency is gained by disabling all
  *	dz transmitter interrupts and using a KW11-P to generate
  *	suitable interrupts.  Carrier is supported but not Ring.
  *
  *				Ian Johnstone	UNSW
  *				May 1979
  */

Note this bit:

     #define	NDZ		 7		/* no. of dz-11s */

As I said, it went like a bat out of hell :-)  You'd be nuts to use
the interrupt per xmit char...

-- Dave