[TUHS] Archaic yacc C grammar

Steve Johnson scj at yaccman.com
Sun Nov 4 07:50:49 AEST 2018

One thing that was supported on PCC for many years was the ability to
generate GE/Honeywell 6-bit character constants, using the back quote
(`) character.  I remember trying it in the late 80's on a shipping
Sun machine and seeing that it was still present in the grammar, and,
as nearly as I could remember, still produced the correct answer.

Steve