[TUHS] Reconstructed and newly set UNIX Manual

Doug McIlroy doug at cs.dartmouth.edu
Sat Oct 27 21:59:35 AEST 2018

 > Now it could be that v7 troff is perfectly capable of generating the
> manual just like older troff would have.

On taking over editorship for v7, I added some macros to the -man
package. I don't specifically recall making any incompatible
changes. If there were any, they'd most likely show up in
the title and synopsis and should be fixable by a minor tweak
to -man. I'm quite confident that there would be no problems
with troff proper.

Doug