[TUHS] Usenix: no official Unix 50th celebration, (yet)

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Sep 1 07:47:50 AEST 2018

I do not want to say too much yet ---  but I am making progress.  As people
have determined on this list, there are some real financial realities.
Warren asked me a question -- I answered it.  There is nothing (yet)
official.  But some things have occurred in the last few days that are
encouraging.  I will keep you all posted as it progresses.

What you can do it to say to bod at usenix.org you would like to see it
happen, particularly if you are a member of the organization (feel free to
CC me).   They need to hear that it is worthwhile and something they should
spend some effort and money doing.

Clem

ᐧ