[TUHS] SunOS code?

Gilles Gravier gilles at gravier.org
Wed Sep 5 03:39:00 AEST 2018

This link :
https://vetusware.com/download/SunOS%20Source%20Code%204.1.3/?id=13475
seems to have the right file (registration required, but it's free, use a
disposable email).

Beats my having to find a SCSI adaptor, a QIC-150 drive, and trying to read
my old QIC-150 tape with the source code on it...

Gilles

--
*Gilles Gravier*  - Gilles at Gravier.org
GSM : +33618347147 and +41794728437