[TUHS] unix svr1 install docs

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:27:12 AEST 2018

Hi,
  I'm hoping to run System V Release 1 on my pdp11/45, provided I can find
a controller that'll emulate one of the few disks it supports.  I've been
looking around trying to find the installation manual to no avail.  The
programmers manual, user's manual and error manual are all readily
available, but nothing about install aside from some anecdotal lines from a
simh install.  Would anyone have a hint on where to find it or perhaps a
real copy to lend?  Happy to scan and mail back if so.

thx
jake