[TUHS] Original Unix SOSP paper?

Charles H. Sauer sauer at technologists.com
Sat Sep 29 10:15:38 AEST 2018

As Kurt has already remarked, the page counts at https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=800009&picked=prox <https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=800009&picked=prox> seem all but conclusive that only the abstract was published as part of the '73 SOSP. I have old paper copies of OSR & SOSP stuff in the attic, but I don’t think they start until ’75. Next time I’m looking there, which is probably months or more away, I’ll verify. Charlie

--
voice: +1.512.784.7526       e-mail: sauer at technologists.com <mailto:sauer at technologists.com>
fax: +1.512.346.5240         web: https://technologists.com/sauer/ <http://technologists.com/sauer/>