[TUHS] Paper discussing Unix boot process?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Apr 11 04:28:13 AEST 2019

Lion's chapter 6, has some stuff and exact but might not be what you are
remembering,   Chapter 13 of the BSD book is 'system startup' and
more general than the Lions description.   The other place I would suggest
looking is the three DDJ articles Bill and Lynn Jolitz wrote; although he
might have talked about the 386 specifics, not the vaxen/11.
ᐧ