[TUHS] UNIX System Internals

Jon Steinhart jon at fourwinds.com
Sun Apr 21 08:53:07 AEST 2019

OK, let's make some decisions here since everybody wants to see this and is
willing to help.

This is two 3" binders of 8 1/2 x 11 paper.  It's in really good shape and
should be easy to scan.  I live in the boonies outside of Portland, Oregon.
I'm driving to the bay area with stops in San Franciso and Palo Alto on my
way to the Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop.  The binders are already in my
car so I don't forget them.

So, should these stay on the west coast or head east?  If east, Clem will
be at the workshop and it sounds like he's willing to take them back with
him.  If someone out west is able to scan them, I'll drop them off when
I'm passing through.

Don't all fight over it, just figure out who's gonna do it and I'll get them
there.

Jon