[TUHS] New project to recreate the B compiler for the PDP-11

Angelo Papenhoff aap at papnet.eu
Wed Apr 24 08:47:02 AEST 2019

Nice project. I wanted to do something like this too at some point.
I documented B for the PDP-7 and -11 here:
http://squoze.net/B/
I have a partially working, sort of portable B compiler (in C) here:
http://squoze.net/B/b.zip

Since B is so damn portable I wanted to target a bunch of architectures.
Started amd64 and pdp-8 but then other things got in a way (a VCF) and
my attention shifted.

best,
Angelo