[TUHS] An Excellent Unix YouTube Video

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Sun Aug 4 03:49:17 AEST 2019

Couldn't agree more.  And the description of Dennis was spot on
and matches my own interactions with him.  Hell of a nice guy and
willing to help you if you demonstated cluefullness (and from what
I've heard, even without cluefulness).

Thanks Ken and Dennis, it's been one hell of a ride and it is still
going!

--
---