[TUHS] If not Linux, then what?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 11:25:51 AEST 2019

Hello!
having run both FreeBSD and NetBSD and several different examples of
Linux, I found that FreeBSD was a bit flaky at the time. NetBSD was
good, but for my efforts, I ended up with Slackware, I started with
his three something examples, and now I have 11 running.

I have tried under SIMH most of the examples that live on the FTP site
which will boot. But I still have strong support for practically
everything SUN wrote.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com