[TUHS] Running v10

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Wed Aug 28 14:22:51 AEST 2019

I don’t recall their being detailed installation instructions like v8/v9.  I never noticed the vax boot stuff as it was buried in the tree.  It’s possible that it’s buildable.  Or it could be incomplete like the Mach 2.5 VAX missing system headers….

I guess it’s worth trying on whatever should be the parallel BSD system if it’s like v8/v9 which needed a BSD machine to bootstrap.