[TUHS] In Memoriam: John Lions

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Thu Dec 5 14:16:53 AEST 2019

He is a hero.  His notes on early Unix made it understandable to me.

Though I have to say that Doug Comer did an equally good job with his XINU
books.  Do you guys know of Doug?  XINU stands for Xinu is not Unix but
he wrote, by himself, an OS and documented it in his books.  I give him
credit for my desire to have code be really simple and self explanatory.

I'd kinda like to invite him to join us, what do you think?

--
---