[TUHS] Xinu (was: In Memoriam: John Lions)

Naveen Nathan tuhs at t.lastninja.net
Sun Dec 8 20:56:27 AEST 2019

 > On Wednesday,  4 December 2019 at 20:16:53 -0800, Larry McVoy wrote:
> > Though I have to say that Doug Comer did an equally good job with
> > his XINU books.  Do you guys know of Doug? [...]

I first heard of Doug Comer on one of my favourite podcasts History of Networking.

He covers his personal history in the development of TCP/IP in the early days
and I think he does touch on a little bit about Xinu, but I may be misremembering.

Definitely worth listening to: https://rule11.tech/history-of-tcp-ip-with-doug-comer/ .

- Naveen