[TUHS] Blit source

Chet Ramey chet.ramey at case.edu
Fri Dec 20 01:32:37 AEST 2019

On 12/19/19 1:54 AM, Rob Pike wrote:

> Two bits per pixel. The "render extension" in X Windows originated there,
> after an epiphany I had while watching Hoop Dreams. True story.

That's a great movie. I would be very interested in hearing the story of
how it sparked that epiphany.

(And if you liked Hoop Dreams, you might be interested in "Benji", an ESPN
30 for 30 documentary about another Chicago high school basketball player
but from a very different angle. Unless, of course, you've already seen
it.)

Chet

Chet Ramey, UTech, CWRU    chet at case.edu    http://tiswww.cwru.edu/~chet/